31 Oct, 2016
7269 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Know about the important terms, events, missions, affairs of the month:
- The RBI boosting start-ups by raising ECBs of up to $3 million in a financial year.
- Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR).
- Know about Nobel prize winner Yoshinori Ohsumi
- Know about Monetary Policy Committee (MPC).
- Cyrus P. Mistry surprising move removed from the prestigious post.
- Who is Antonio Guterres?
- Marshall Islands
- Dhanvantari Divas on 28 October – Mission Madhumeha through Ayurveda
- What is Dassault Reliance Aerospace?
- Global Competitiveness Index (GCI)
- What is Studies of unusual states of matter?
- New Political party PRJA – People’s Resurgence and Justice Alliance.
- What is HFC-23 (hydrochlorofluorocarbon), also known as trifluoromethane?
- New districts in the state of Telangana
- Nobel Peace Prize 2016 for Juan Manuel Santos (Colombian President)
- Global Hunger Index
- Udey Desh Ka Aam Nagrik (UDAN)
- MOP 28 at Kigali (Rwanda)
- Who are Swapnil Gugale and Ankit Bawane?
- Know about Corporate Nissan, Make my Trip and NBCC.
- Place Spiti (Himachal Pradesh).
- Nobel prize winner Bob Dylan (United States).
- Nobel prize in Economics for the Research on contract theory (pay and rewards)
- What is HIMANSH?
Comprehensive Current Affairs
The Olympic and Developing countries – Economy & Nations
Magsaysay Award 2016 – Complete List
Top 10 Current Affairs Questions Feb 2016
Interest Rate cut on Small Savings
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 8 (August)
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 7 (July)