01 Jan, 2017
2760 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Top Questions of December 2016
- Which state will host the National Games of 2022 as declared by the Indian Olympic Association (IOA)? –Meghalaya
- Q) What is Easypay.?
- What is the connection between Kalam Island off Odisha and – Agni – 5
- Know about Anil Baijal, a 1969 batch IAS officer of UT cadre?
- What is Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM)?
- What is ‘Heart of Asia-Istanbul Process’?
- India in terms of the size of the economy overtook United Kingdom to emerge as the sixth largest economy in the world?
- Q)Who was crowned Miss World 2016 -Stephanie Del Valle
- Q)India’s first ever ‘Indian Institute of Skills’ (IIS) will be established in which city of Uttar Pradesh? –Kanpur
- Q) China operationalized world’s longest bullet train network that is 2,252 kilometers in length, name two cities connected? –Shanghai and Kunming
- Q) Role of Advanced Landing Ground (ALG) at Tuting –Arunachal Pradesh
- Q)What is ‘tag-free’ Airports who became Tag-Free in India? –New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad
- Q)What is Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code?
Why Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1951 was sited recently by SC?
What is 145 M777 ultralight howitzer guns and its significance with India and US.?
Q)Which is India’s External Intelligence wing, and who was appointed as the new Chief of it? –Anil Dhasmana
Q) Russian Ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov was shot dead by a gunman in a shocking incident at a photo exhibition in Ankara.
Q)The first Humsafar Express, the new series of express trains for inter-city overnight journeys designed specifically for middle-class passengers, was launched by Indian Railways between which two destinations? –Gorakhpur and Anand Vihar (Ghaziabad)
Q)What is the name of the 17thGyalwang Karmapa who is visiting the state of Arunachal Pradesh and its significance? – Urgyen Trinley Dorje
Q)Who was selected as the new Chief Justice of India on 6 December 2016? –Justice J.S. Khehar
Q) Name of the remote sensing satellite that was successfully launched by ISRO on and was the last launch of its 2016 itinerary? –Resourcesat-2A
Q)The government will observe B R Ambedkar’s birth anniversary as ‘Water Day’ on 6 December 2016.
Comprehensive Current Affairs
The Olympic and Developing countries – Economy & Nations
Magsaysay Award 2016 – Complete List
Top 10 Current Affairs Questions Feb 2016
Interest Rate cut on Small Savings
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 8 (August)
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 7 (July)