15 Dec, 2016
1985 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Following are the important current terms important for exams, discussions and interview.
Why following ‘Terms’ and ‘Events’ are important
- What is Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1951?
- What is the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and since when it became operational?
- How Argentina and Davis Cup connected?
- Newly launched Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, scheme associated with declaration of black money.
- Know about the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) on agreement to reduce its oil output by around 4.5%.
What do you mean by?
- World Robot Olympiad
- Singapore Slammers
- US Major Defence Partner of India
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Water Day
- National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)
- 145 M777 ultralight howitzer guns
Important Terms for Discussion and interviews
- Know when the Oshiwara railway station in suburban Mumbai will be commissioned and known by new name RAM MANDIR.
- What is the distinction Indian F1 team Force India achieved after the conclusion of 2016 F1 season?
- Who will honour 1,668 members of the Indian Army, who were martyred during the Bangladesh Liberation War?
- Referendum on constitutional law that amends the Italian Constitution to reform
Comprehensive Current Affairs
The Olympic and Developing countries – Economy & Nations
Magsaysay Award 2016 – Complete List
Top 10 Current Affairs Questions Feb 2016
Interest Rate cut on Small Savings
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 8 (August)
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 7 (July)