24 Oct, 2016
1889 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Current Affairs – 42-43th Week
Why following ‘Terms’ and ‘Events’ are important
- Which Southeast Asian country announced its separation from the United States as major foreign affairs development?
- Indian Bank Density – Know number of commercial bank branched for every one lakh adults.
- New Political party PRJA – People’s Resurgence and Justice Alliance.
- What is HFC-23 (hydrochlorofluorocarbon), also known as trifluoromethane?
- New districts in the state of Telangana
- Nobel Peace Prize 2016 for Juan Manuel Santos (Colombian President)
What do you mean by?
- Global Hunger Index
- Udey Desh Ka Aam Nagrik (UDAN)
- MOP 28 at Kigali (Rwanda)
Important Terms for Discussion and interviews
- Who are Swapnil Gugale and Ankit Bawane?
- Know about Corporate Nissan, Make my Trip and NBCC.
- Place Spiti (Himachal Pradesh).
- Nobel prize winner Bob Dylan (United States).
- Nobel prize in Economics for the Research on contract theory (pay and rewards)
- What is HIMANSH?
Comprehensive Current Affairs
The Olympic and Developing countries – Economy & Nations
Magsaysay Award 2016 – Complete List
Top 10 Current Affairs Questions Feb 2016
Interest Rate cut on Small Savings
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 8 (August)
General Awareness 2015 at a Glance – Vol. 7 (July)