07 Oct, 2016
10607 Times Read.
RSS Feed for this Article
Top Questions of August 2016
- What is Permanent Residency Status (PRS)?
- What is the political development with the name ‘Awaaz-e-Punjab’?
- What is the official name of mother Teresa now – St. Teresa of Calcutta.
- Know about Urjit Patel, the 24th Governor of RBI.
- The 2016 G20 Summit started at which Chinese city from 4 September 2016, in which Prime Minister Narendra Modi led the Indian contingent?
- Which place in India is officially declared as the World’s largest river island (fluvial island)?
- What is the key aim of Leprosy Case Detection Campaign’ (LCDC)?
- What is Gas4India campaign?
- Which Brigade was struck by fidayeen (suicide) attack by terrorists which claimed lives of 17 Indian soldiers at Uri in Baramulla District?
- Q)Who was conferred with the Moortidevi Award for 2015?
- Q)Which international airport of India became the first carbon neutral airport in Asia-Pacific following a series of measures taken by it to reduce carbon footprint?
- Q)Indian capital market regulator SEBI on 28 September 2016 came out with which historic announcement pertaining to commodities market?
- Q)Name the place of 2-week long joint exercise “Yudh Abhyas-2016”, the 12thedition of the joint military training exercise between India and US?
- Q)What is India’s rank in World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Index for 2016-17 after historic jump of 16 rank recorded by India?
- What is project –‘Saksham’?
- Q) What is the name of the Indian weather satellite that was part of ISRO’s PSLV rocket creating history for the first time injected eight different satellites into two different orbits?
- The joint military exercise between Russia and India ‘Indra-2016’, was conducted at which place in Russia?
- What is the name of the latest smart messaging app launched by Google?
- Know about Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Which film has been chosen as India’s official entry for 89thAcademy Awards (Oscars Awards)?